Dates and Times
|October 25 & 26, 2021
Training of Trainers
Maximize your training investment. This two-day comprehensive session will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to train other professionals in your school, district, or community who intend to deliver the Too Good programs.
- Learn the essentials of administering the Too Good programs and supporting the program implementation in your school district or agency.
- Explore best practices in prevention education.
- Explore different personality styles and how to manage them within the training environment.
- Learn presentation techniques to maximize your training effectiveness.
- Learn how to organize and administer a Too Good Curriculum Training.
- Network and share ideas with other Prevention Specialists.
To attend a Training of Trainers session, participants must meet the following prerequisites:
- Complete a curriculum training session conducted by a Mendez Foundation Trainer within the past two years. Attendance at a curriculum training conducted by a Too Good Certified Trainer does not satisfy this requirement.
- Experience in implementing a minimum of one grade level of Too Good for Drugs, Too Good for Violence or one complete program implementation of Too Good for Drugs & Violence High School or Too Good for Drugs & Violence After-School Activities.
- Upon completion of a TOT session, you will be certified to train in your organization or district in the Too Good programming in which you have received curriculum training and completed program implementation. TOT Certifications are valid for three years. Too Good Program Trainers must complete re-certification training to maintain certification.
Session Capacity is Limited
Rate: $1,000.00. Registration closes when the capacity limit is reached or Friday, October 8, 2021, whichever comes first.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.