Implementing an evidence based program like Too Good for Drugs or Too Good for Violence - Social Perspectives requires organization, planning, and commitment from all stakeholders within the community, the implementation sites, and students. As part of the Mendez Foundation’s Implementation Readiness system, the Implementation Training program provides the tools to maximize student outcomes and achieve a high-quality implementation of Too Good. Whether you are required to monitor fidelity of implementation by a funder or to meet local or organization based commitments, we will guide you through each phase of implementation. This one-day comprehensive session will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare your school, district, or community to deliver the Too Good programs with fidelity and results.
Who should attend this training?
- Implementation Coordinators
- Implementation Team members
- Evaluation Consultants
The Training Session will cover:
- Implementation Stages
- Core Components of the Program Delivery Model
- Building Implementation Teams
- Building Capacity - Buy-In: Strategies and Orientation
- Managing Capacity Constraints
- Evaluation and Monitoring
- Sustainability and Scaling
To attend the Implementation Training session, participants and the implementing organization must meet the following prerequisites:
- Completed Pre-training Survey
- Completed Community Needs Assessment
- Funding to support the implementation including for staff, program materials, and program delivery and, if applicable, for monitoring and evaluation.
- Completion of a Too Good Curriculum Training session conducted by a Mendez Foundation Trainer. Attendance at a curriculum training conducted by a Too Good Certified Trainer does not satisfy this requirement.
Once your application has been approved, complete your registration by September 18, 2020.
Late Rate: $795 Registration after September 18, 2020.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.