Training of Trainers
Maximize your training investment. This one-day comprehensive session will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to train other professionals in your school, district, or community who intend to deliver the Too Good programs.
- Learn the essentials of administering and supporting program implementation.
- Explore best practices in prevention education.
- Explore various learning styles and how to manage them.
- Learn various presentation techniques to maximize your training effectiveness.
- Learn how to organize and deliver Too Good Curriculum Training sessions.
- Network and share ideas with other Prevention Specialists.
To attend a Training of Trainers session, participants must meet the following prerequisites:
- Complete a curriculum training session conducted by a Mendez Foundation Trainer. Attendance at a curriculum training conducted by a Too Good Certified Trainer does not satisfy this requirement.
- Implement a minimum of one grade level of Too Good for Drugs, Too Good for Violence or Too Good for Drugs & Violence After-School Activities.
- Upon completion of your TOT session, you will be certified to train in your organization or district in the Too Good programming in which you have received curriculum training and completed program implementation. TOT Certifications are valid for two years. Too Good Program Trainers must complete re-certification training to maintain certification.
Chicago Summer Training of Trainers - June 15, 2018
Application: Due by May 22, 2019
Regular Rate: $650 Register by May 24, 2019
Late Rate: $700 Registration after May 24, 2019
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.