Second Graders enjoy learning skills for safe and healthy living with the help of their good friend, Wagner. Children learn how to handle frustration, manage their emotions, and identify consequences, in order to make good decisions and avoid problem behaviors. Students are also introduced to prescription and over the counter drugs, and the safe and appropriate ways to use them.
Teacher’s Manual includes:
- Ten fully scripted 30 minute lessons.
- Clearly stated, measurable objectives and a list of materials needed to teach the lesson.
- Teacher prompts and anticipated student responses keep the delivery easy, paced and on time.
- Assessment materials to measure program effectiveness, fidelity of implementation, and student knowledge.
- "Home Workout: Exercises for adults and kids,” extends skill development and messages into the home for practice and reinforcement.
- "Looking for More?" with extending learning, recommended reading, and additional activities to reinforce important concepts and skills. Program logic model including the program’s research base and theory of change and the proven strategies incorporated into the lessons.
- Strategies for building family and school connectedness to reinforce the healthy social and emotional development of the students in and out of school.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.