Third Graders join Otto Matic the Robot as they continue applying the decision making model and learn to execute and evaluate their goals. Otto teaches children how they make decisions, learn, and think on their own while they learn to identify and manage stress, communicate effectively, and develop interpersonal skills.
Teacher’s Manual includes:
- Ten fully scripted 30minute lessons.
- Clearly stated, measurable objectives and a list of materials needed to teach the lesson.
- Teacher prompts and anticipated student responses keep the delivery easy, paced and on time.
- Assessment materials to measure program effectiveness, fidelity of implementation, and student knowledge.
- "Home Workout: Exercises for adults and kids,” extends skill development and messages into the home for practice and reinforcement.
- "Looking for More?" with extending learning, recommended reading, and additional activities to reinforce important concepts and skills. Program logic model including the program’s research base and theory of change and the proven strategies incorporated into the lessons.
- Strategies for building family and school connectedness to reinforce the healthy social and emotional development of the students in and out of school.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.