Otto the Robot teaches effective communication skills and introduces third graders to the basic skills of conflict resolution including self-control and stopping to think before acting. With the help of Otto, third graders use role-play and fun activities to learn to work together to express their feelings directly, practice active listening skills, and consider other points of view.
TGFV Grade 3 Teacher’s Manual provides scripted lessons for easy use and employs symbols to help navigate placement while teaching. TGFV Grade 3 Teacher’s Manual includes:
- Seven 30 to 60- minute research based lessons, completely scripted and conveniently presented in a three-ring binder, making them easy to use and enjoyable to teach.
- A detailed Framework for Prevention: Tips & resources for involving parents and the community
- Interactive lessons with clearly-stated measurable objectives and a list of materials needed to teach the lesson.
- A parent component, “Home Workout: Exercises for Parents and Kids”, extending prevention skills and messages into the home.
- A “Looking for More?” section with suggestions for infusion, recommended reading, and additional activities for reinforcing important concepts and skills.
- A pre- and post-test as well as an achievement award.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.