Kindergarten children and their pal Tuggles the Teddy Bear join Whitney and Ben as they go in search of a Peace-Able Place. Along their journey, they learn how to become peacemakers by sharing, listening, and taking turns, and learning how to manage angry feelings through “the stop and think” exercise. Children learn important peacemaking skills through storytelling, movement, pictures, and games.
TGFV Kindergarten Teacher’s Manual provides scripted lessons for easy use and employs symbols to help navigate placement while teaching. TGFV Kindergarten Teacher’s Manual includes:
- Seven 30-minute research based lessons, completely scripted and conveniently presented in a three-ring binder, making them easy to use and enjoyable to teach.
- A detailed Framework for Prevention: Tips & resources for involving parents and the community
- Interactive lessons with clearly-stated measurable objectives and a list of materials needed to teach the lesson.
- A parent component, “Home Workout: Exercises for Parents and Kids”, extending prevention skills and messages into the home.
- A “Looking for More?” section with suggestions for infusion, recommended reading, and additional activities for reinforcing important concepts and skills.
- A pre- and post-test as well as an achievement award.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.