A Peaceable Place Grade 2, starring Wagner the Peace-Able Pup, teaches children to put their best foot forward. Through songs, puppets, and fun, interactive activities, second graders show Wagner how to get along with other students and accept their differences. The interactive lesson design teaches children social and anger management skills including how to get to know others, express feelings, and recognize and manage anger. Second graders help Wagner learn to treat others with care, kindness, and respect in order to stay on the path to a peaceable place.
The Teacher’s Manual provides the scripted lessons for easy use and employs symbols to help navigate placement while teaching. TGFV Grade 2 Teacher’s Manual includes:
- Ten 30-minute research-based lessons, completely scripted and conveniently presented in a three-ring binder, making them easy to use and enjoyable to teach.
- A detailed Framework for Prevention: Tips and resources for involving parents and the community
- Interactive lessons with clearly-stated measurable objectives and a list of materials needed to teach the lesson.
- A parent component, “Home Workout: Exercises for Parents and Kids”, extending prevention skills and messages into the home.
- A “Looking for More?” section with suggestions for infusion, recommended reading, and additional activities for reinforcing important concepts and skills.
- Evaluation Instruments
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.